with Mary Vollero
Kitty Wunderly, Pine Cone, drypoint
May 25, Saturday, 1:00-4:00 PM
$30 + $10 for supplies.
• This workshop is for first time printmakers.
• No experience necessary.
• Make a 5x7" drypoint print, from a plexiglass plate.
• Bring your own 5x7 image for tracing, or use one of mine. Landscapes, plants, buildings, pets are all good subjects. Portraits are not recommended.
• All supplies included.
• No art experience necessary.
• No toxic chemicals used.
• Take home 1-3 finished prints of your own original image.
Monotype Garden Flowers
with Mary Vollero and Nancy Brassington
Iris, monotype by Nancy Brassington
June 9, Sunday, 1:00-4:00 PM
$30 + $15 for supplies.
• Make one of a kind, color prints of flowers!
• A small group of artists will meet at the museum for a demo in monotype printing.
•Weather permitting -- We will go to Nancy Brassington's Iris Garden in Bellefonte to paint plates and enjoy lemon iced tea.*
• We will retun to the museum to print our plates.
• Artists will take home 1-3 finished, 8x10" prints
of their original monotype images.
• No toxic chemicals will be used.
* If it rains we will work from cut flower bouquets.
Artists may bring their own garden flowers to share.